This is a new method to root in a click to your Xperia S, T, FROM, ZL,The, S, T, P , Acro S, Ion , Kind , Go, Alone, and many more models 2012-2013 with Jelly Bean 4.1.2. My other previous manual called How to make the Root in 1 click for Xperia Arc, Arc S and S on any Android ICS version 4.0x It is completely valid as ever and I recommend it for Xperia models with ICS 4.04 .
This tutorial will help you if you are in any of these situations:
– I have JB Android 4.1.X
– I have a Xperia S, T, FROM, ZL,The, S, T, P , Acro S, Ion , Kind , Go, Alone
– Do not be afraid that This process does not affect the mobile and nothing can happen, (although I do not do me responsible if something happens), only it will work or not, inconsequential.
– This script also should the root devices Jelly Bean before the option 1, but I will not focus on them, because that's what the other manual.
– I have not tried, nor can I prove, so your comments will so you can modify this article.
PREVIOUS MANDATORY COMMON OPTIONS:
Update 26-12-2013: support for Xperia Z1 14.1.G.1.534
Xperia Z C6603/C6602 10.3.1.A.2.67 / 10.3.1.A.2.74 / 10.3.1.A.0.244
· ZL Xperia C6502
· Xperia Tablet Z SGP311JP / SGP312 10.3.1.C.0.136
・Xperia V LT25i 9.1.A.1.140
Xperia · Z SO-02And 10.3.1.B.0.256
・Xperia Tablet Z SO-03And 10.1.E.0.305
・Xperia A/MIKU SO-04And 10.3.1.B.0.224 / 10.3.1.B.0.256
・Xperia UL SOL22 10.2.F.3.81
・Xperia GX SO-04D 9.1.C.1.103
・Xperia Z1 C6903 14.1.G.1.534
・Xperia Z Ultra 14.1.B.1.532
・Xperia UL SOL22 10.3.1.D.0.220
・Xperia SX SO-05D 9.1.C.1.103
・Xperia VL SOL21 9.1.D.0.401
・Xperia miro ST23i 11.0.A.5.5
・Xperia J ST26i 11.2.A.0.33
・Xperia L C2105 15.3.A.0.26
・Xperia E C1505 11.3.A.2.23
2 – If you do not have the drivers installed on your Windows smartphone, install Pc companion. (You may have to restart the pc).
3 – After the above, in the mobile we put the following options:
3A- From the Settings menu, let's Developer options and make USB Debugging
3B - From the Settings menu, let's Security and mark Unknown sources (This we will do well to have to install apps you download from another site other than google play)
4 – Turn off your antivirus Windows when you start with this, perhaps the mobile.
PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS
– The process works without errors but have superuser installed…download it from Play Store superuser and test if it goes well
– I can not enter the service menu: hard marker original sony phones
– For this root you need to have the app backup and restore sony, you should have it installed factory, but it will not work.
– The Xperia Z with this firmware version will not work . 10.1.1.A.1.253. 2nd Method usad.
– The Xperia S with this firmware will not work either. 6.2.B.0.200. 2nd Method usad.
IMPORTANT NOTE: IF you do the tutorial, please, Put a comment indicating that everything went OK Xperia model and if you have used that method, 1 or 2nd, Thank you.
1 – Runme.bat we run and choose the option write 3
2 – Starting restore operation, please look on your device and confirm restore! after that press anykey here in the console
Starting restore operation, please look at the phone and confirm restore! then press any key on the console here
3 – After restore is confirmed please look on your device and choose “Service Tests
-> Display” in Service menu and WAIT THERE!”
After the restoration is confirmed please look at the device and select “Service Tests-> Display in the service menu and wait there
Typing this code like a telephone number *#*#7378423#*#* We get into the service menu. We entered service tests-display and hope
4 -To fix NFC we need to remove a folder, please confirm Superuser Access on Device
now – Check in mobile access superuser to remove a folder and the NFC function properly
5 – And this!, Open the application before all superuser first and then everything works ok stablish with root checker
SECOND METHOD ROOT XPERIA MOBILE
For 6.2.B.1.96 and Firmware Single Xperia S on SL, follow this other tutorial
2 – If you do not have the drivers installed on your Windows smartphone, install Pc companion.
3 - From the menu settings, let's Options development and USB Debugging mark
4 – From the menu settings, let's Applications and Unknown sources mark
5 – We connect the phone to PC via USB and run until the end runme.bat.
6 – Restart your mobile once you finish the process
7 – And this!!
PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS
– When I connect the USB to the mobile asks me if I want to install PC Companion, it previously having it always gets installed ... Ignore
– You will now get a shell. Enter the following commands:
chmod 777 doomed
Type cd / data …etc in the command console shell @ android:/$
If this has served you help, You can thank me with a donation by Paypal, Thank you!!