This is a new method to root in a click to your Xperia Arc, Xperia Arc S, Xperia S, T, FROM,U and many more models 2011-2012-2013. My other previous manual called rootear-as-you-sony-xperia-arc-s-with-android-ics-4-1-b-0-5874-04-o-update-from-any-version-anterior It is completely valid as ever and now you can choose which one you do better.
This tutorial will help you if you are in any of these situations:
– I have the Xperia Arc LT15i Xperia Arc S or LT18i y LT18a.
– I have the Xperia S LT26i, Xperia Z, Xperia P, Xperia T, Xperia Tablet S, Xperia U, Xperia Acro S, Neo V, Neo and Sony models.
– I have Android ICS 4.03 O 4.04 with Kernel 4.1.A.0.562, 4.1.B.0.431 O 4.1.B.0.587
– Do not be afraid that This process does not affect the mobile and nothing can happen, (although I do not do me responsible if something happens), only it will work or not.
– Update 28-5-2013: Thanks for your comments, we know that the root has worked in the following models without errors: Xperia Arc, Xperia Arc S (2.3 and 4.0x), Xperia S, Xperia ACRO S, Xperia mini pro (sk17i)
PREVIOUS MANDATORY COMMON OPTIONS:
2 – If you do not have the drivers installed on your Windows smartphone, install Pc companion. (You may have to restart the pc).
3 – After the above, in the mobile we put the following options:
3A- From the Settings menu, let's Developer options and make USB Debugging
3B - From the Settings menu, let's Security and mark Unknown sources
3C - From the Settings menu, let's Xperia - -Mode Connectivity USB connection and we MSC
4 – Turn off your antivirus Windows when you start with this, especially Kaspersky.
SOLUTION TO POSSIBLE ERRORS
– Update 7-5-2013: Si os sale este error “init() failed” when you run the eroot, Try to delete this folder C:\Users your username AppData Roaming\ERoot and return to run.
– Update 21-5-2013: Thanks to Christian Balderas, we know that will not detect mobile pc, its solution is: When I am connecting the USB mobile asking me if I wanted to install PC Companion and I said yes, previously having it installed ... If you give Skip no longer a problem, everything is perfect ...
– Thanks to Miguel, we know that the eroot not detect mobile we have and put another model, its solution is: You must restart the PC without disconnecting the Xperia, and when you rerun and you detect the model
– And You see the process runs perfect, but it does not appear superuser, Try to install it manually to see if it works well.
– Disable all antivirus mobile and pc if you have problems
PROCESS ROOT XPERIA ARC, ARC S OR OTHER
1- Connect your Xperia via USB to Windows and wait for Windows to detect and install
2 – ERoot run-1.0.16.exe or 1.0.18.exe and exit this screen
Here, you may happen the same thing to my. I closed the program by himself and then not again run more.The solution is easy, we must open the task manager and kill the process bec.exe.
3 – Fixed issue, ERoot we started again and should leave this screen. It will put you model your mobile, and a single button to make the root that will press and hope to do the process.
4 -And this, we need to check that the superuser application is installed and everything is ok
If this has served you help, You can thank me with a donation by Paypal, Thank you!!