In this manual for the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, GT-I8160 y GT-I8160P, You get to have a Android 4.2.2, 4.31 O 4.4.4 CyanogenMod 10.1, 10.2 Y 11 in a very simple way, in addition to the pre-installed root.
Update 29-10-2013 : Messrs, this rom is the bomb, is a must have it installed and that good and smooth going, image quality improvement, There are many configuration options and everything works perfectly, do not doubt !!
Update 27-01-2014: I just upgraded to the final version of this rom with android 4.2.2 and still works great.
Update 22-07-2014: I put the latest version with android 4.4.4 and CM11
To upgrade from an older version to a new version of the same, id at the end of post
To upgrade from CM 10.1 a 10.2 O 11, id at the end of post
– To make this process, It needs to be root, You have the manual in this same web
– Only serves to the Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160 or GT-I8160P and if you already have Android 4.1.2 installed (There is another manual on the web for it will happen 4.1.2). Do not do FROM 2.3.x or 4.04 !
– If you have the GT-I8160P no other rom installing android 4.3.1 and cyanogenmod 10.2 or CM11 and android 4.4.4. If you want to install, It is the same identical process but these files:
– When you bajéis a rom, above all with winrar or winzip Open it to see if it's okay discharged. If this well will open normally showing what's inside, if the mistake, again bajadla.
– This is not CyanogenMod Rom Original, It is an unofficial portability.
– This process I have done today, day 23-10-2013.
– This process will erase everything that is not within the SD External.
PREVIOUS MANDATORY COMMON OPTIONS:
I updated the process for GT-I8160, unburden one of three, depending on which version you please put android:
2 – Download the gapps calls or Google Apps, which they are the gmail, the google play…etc…
3 – download Recovery CWM (update.zip) to make the process (is temporal, We reboot and load disappears when it's back to).
4 – download the eliminating lighting fix – Mirror (NO DOWN FOR CM11) keys each time the screen is touched , if you do not mind, do not install
5 – We copied the mobile all downloads on the external SD, connecting it to the PC via USB
INSTALLATION PROCESS ROM on Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160
1 – We entered the original Galaxy Ace recovery 2 turning off the phone and then keeping the keys Vol Up + Power + Home button until it enters into that mode and release the keys.
We'll move by recovery with volume +- and run with the power button.
2 – Select Apply update from external storage, We seek the update.zip and ejecutamos..ahora CWM recovery files are installed and run automatically.
3 – Now select Wipe Data / Factory reset and click Yes
4 – select Install Zip from Sdcard and seek cm-10.1-20131213-UNOFFICIAL-codina.zip the cm-10.2-20140728-UNOFFICIAL-codina.zip about cm-11-20140726-UNOFFICIAL-codina.zip, and install
5 – select Install Zip from Sdcard Y We seek the gapps-jb-20130812-signed.zip the gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip O gapps-kk-20140105-signed.zip
6 – select Install Zip from Sdcard and seek the LEDs_OFF1.zip and install (NOT FOR CM11)
7 – Now reboot system now…you will twice, then start the new rom.
8 – Within the rom find that already rooteada and if we are missing any Google app, the look in google play without problems; we see that if we install whatsapp, the find and automatically restore all previous conversations..
9 – This step is to solve the problem that takes too long to get internet. The wifi is always perfect, but This modification manages or 3G data connection.(IF YOU GO WELL, DO NOT DO IT)
We installed the app Root Browser, We go to the folder system, File and above build.prop, keep your finger on the menu and choose permissions, Here we activate the 3 write to change the 0644 a 0666, we give the ok. Now we open the app EDITOR build.prop and see many lines of code, we go to the end of everything and we add this line exactly like I put here:
Save the file and return to put the permissions as they were before to 0644. Now restart your mobile and you will catch the data correctly.
UPDATE PROCESS ROM on Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160
It used to update roms within the same version, I mean if we have a 10.1 of the 17/10/2013 to 10.1 of the 13/12/2013
1 – It is the same process with a small change, We must download the new ROM update and fix the LED and copy them to the external SD, We enter the CWM recovery, (already it is installed before the rom) and do the following:
– Cache select Format and click Yes
– select Wipe Dalvik Cache and click Yes
– select Install Zip from Sdcard and seek cm-10.1-20131213-UNOFFICIAL-codina.zip and install
– select Install Zip from Sdcard and seek the LEDs_OFF1.zip and install
– Finally in reboot system now
as well as we rom updated without losing anything or any prior configuration or having anything to do backup.
UPDATE PROCESS BETWEEN VERSIONS OF ANDROID, FROM 10.1 A 10.2 O 11
It used to upgrade from CM 10.1 to 10.2 wave 11
1 – We downloaded the rom, gapps, lighting patch, copy in SD, We entered recovery full wipe and then installed using the same standard above process.
It's like a new installation, so you lose all settings and apps you have installed, you will not lose anything from the SD.
This rom video so you can see the operation
If this has served you help, You can thank me with a donation by Paypal, Thank you!!