This has happened to me a few days ago, suddenly, I tried to install a downloaded from Dropbox application and I went out the window to install as usual, but As much as I strive, I could not install, as the install button is pressed and could not just let cancel.
Researching the topic, is that all the problem comes from any application that we recently installed and is fingered brightness or screen colors, so curious is the problem.
In my case it has been Twilight, this app relaxes the eye with a reddish tones that makes you say costs less sleep if you are using the mobile just before sleep or while you're in bed. It can be configured to skip this error automatically from advanced configuration options and payment Pro version.
Managers brightness, modo linterna or adding an extra layer of color, that do not allow installing apps on android once enabled:
– Night Owl – Screen Dimmer (Night Bird), (gracias Adonay)
– Edge Mask (multiple requests, thanks to all!)
– clear blue filter (thanks Giovanni)
– Night (thanks Donaldo)
– Dimly (thanks Alvaro)
– Screen Filter (thanks Cristian)
– Night Mode Screen Dimmer (thanks maple and Natsu)
– Darker (thanks Jackie)
– Juice defend the brightness on auto (default is disabled)
– Flash or Flash Front Front (thanks Saul)
– Midnight (Night mode). (Thanks Sabhy Araux and Jesus)
– Eye Filter (thanks Salva)
– Screen dimming or brightness Lower ( gracias Nekratal)
– Night Screen (gracias CHRISTOPHER)
– Brightest Flashlight (gracias Héctor Herrera)
– attenuator (thanks EMILIO HC)
Battery managers or notification applications not allow you to install applications :
– Battery doctor (thanks Walter)
– Battery Extender Go (thanks Edgar)
– Power Battery (Gracias Efebe)
– Battery mix
– Battery Meter Overlay (Alanis thanks)
– Pixel battery saver (thanks Matias)
– Echo dynamic notifications
– Headup notifications (thanks Emmanuel)
– Direct Chat (thanks Eric)
Another type of applications that block installation apk:
– Smart Manager de Samsung (Marcelo thanks)
– AZ screen recorder (gracias JOHN MONDLICHT)
– Barcode scanner QR (thanks John)
– Messenger de Facebook (gracias Jean oviedo y PAasd)
– PowerMax pro (thanks Cesar)
– Unique controls (thanks Walter)
– Volume Slider (thanks Danstep)
– Tasker con modos Escena activados (thanks Fabin)
– Volume Unlock (thanks Vicente)
– Copy Bubble (thanks Paul)
– My Phone Explorer (gracias FISU)
– Status Bar Pro (Thanks, David)
– gesture Launcher (thanks Juancho)
– Buzz Launcher ( thanks Luis Mendez)
– Round Screen Corners Pro o Pantalla de esquinas redondeadas (gracias Héctor Herrera y PSIONATTI)
– Note 8 launcher (thanks Thiagoax)
– Games: Gangster New Orleans (thanks ERICK J) y Dead target (gracias GREENSTARYT)
– Macrodroid (thanks Camilo) “no es necesario desinstalar la app, if not simply disable the macros.”
So you know that does not let install a android app android, can be any brightness manager, optimizer color or a battery that has options brightness or notification manager.
Since I find it short article, I will tell as install applications from outside Google Play, sure most know it, but, It is not less put.
To enable installation of apps or downloaded from apk Internet, you must activate in settings option Unknown origins and already you off problems.
IMPORTANT: If you found an app that is not on the list, put it into a comment and will save headaches for many more people, Thank you!!!