Although a clean rom google, there are still applications that They spare us alone They are sucking ram and battery without being good for nothing. So here I explain how to eliminate or freeze those apps that come standard on the nexus 4.
The program we use is System Cleanup and you have to have the smarthphone I rooteado (I have a manual on how to do my blog).
Once the application loaded we go to the Apps tab. If you click on a, out information about what occupies and whether or not system. In other clearly will safe2remove (no problems if you remove).If you keep your finger pressed on the application, will another pop-up menu, in which you can select which we now will take, that are:
– Backing…complete copy (just in case…)
– Freeze / delete – and choose…disable application, (freeze) or delete apk system
Once frozen applications it is best to restart the mobile, and when you return to entering, you will see the tab frozen in the same app.
Remember that if you want to test, FREEZE is best to remove the app before!!
– Animated wallpapers and display- livewallpaper.apk y visualizationWallpapers.apk
– Bubbles, Animated wallpapers – noysefield.apk y Phase Beam.apk
– Mail 4.1 and Exchange Services -If you use only the application of Gmail or other, They can be frozen , since you do not you will use for anything. Emailgoogle.apk y exchange2google.apk
– Facial unlock – Facelock.apk
– downloads – downloadproviderui.apk
– Earth – googleEarth.apk
– Google Korean keyboard, Korean keyboard – koreanime.apk
– Google Play Books – books.apk
– Google Play Movies – videos.apk
– Google Play Music – music2.apk
– Google Talk – talk.apk
– Google + – plusone.apk
– Sound recorder – soundrecorder.apk
– IME and keyboard IWnn iWnnIME (white), Japanese keyboard – iwnnime.apk y iwnnIME_kbd_white.apk
– News & Weather – geniewidget.apk
– Picasa uploader – mediauploader.apk
– QuickOffice – occamQuickOffice.apk
– Sim services – stk.apk
– Sound searh de google play – googleEars.apk
– Street View – street.apk
– Chinese keyboard – googlePinyinIME.apk
If you have removed any app or frozen more, let me know to put them in the article!!