La Motorola Xoom 2 only it has been updated to version 4.04 de android e incomprensiblemente la xoom está con jelly bean y esta mas nueva con ICS, I do not get it.
To make the root to version 4.04, we have to do these steps:
– Installing the drivers in Windows tablet with USB driver 2.3.9 .
– Put mode “USB debugging” the tablet from the settings menu
– Connect the xoom 2 USB and expect to detect and install windows
– Run DroidRazrRoot404.bat and wait for the end.
– Check the root with root checker
How to install the recovery on your Xoom 2 after the root:
It has also managed to install a recovery to xoom 2, what happens is that there is no roms to install…It's a little weird, and if anyone knows of any, I put a comment.
To install the recovery on your xoom 2, get off the Safestrap 3.1.2, install the application and then install the recovery from it. Al reiniciar la tablet saldrá una opción para acceder al recovery o esperar a que arranque normalmente en 10 seconds without touching anything.
Solution to two problems xoom 2:
1- The cursor is on his own, Start to alocarse and make clicks on the screen without touching it Not at all, with what got you to do nothing….the solution is….Clean dirt screen!!
2- The battery does not pass the 90% loading and never reaches 100%….the solutions…full format from settings menu and everything ok!!