If I explained before another similar program called pimp my rom, the android tweaker 2 will do almost the same but with a more minimalist and simple interface can speed up your system so that only you must activate the desired option or use the automatic mode.
The first thing I did was an SQL defrag and zipalign (these options are also in pimp my rom).
Android optimizations are pretty and are divided into:
– System Tweaks on photos, battery, speed Internet, optimizer telephone signal and other improvements.
– Auto tweaker: You choose what kind of want optimization and change everything for you.
– Init.d startup scripts System which improves the speed of the SD or memory management
– Cleaning various tools and optimization
– Application Manager where you can even make backups of any app or uninstall
– DNS for Internet Manager
– Personalization : It is limited so you buy these modules separately. The free ones are the Sony Bravia Engine to improve the quality of photos and startup boot animation Mobile.
Definitely, a great application to improve and optimize your mobile or tablet with android.
You have tried and?